be saved and then imported into U&I software's MetaSynth and further edited! MSMidiPix can also read Standard MIDI files and convert them to pictures!! Think of MSMidiPix as a picture maker of your MIDI input. MSMP is not a sequencer as it doesn't playback what you've entered, but it is an awesome tool when used in conjuction with MetaSynth for quick entry of data. Ever want to play from your MIDI keyboard and put it directly into MetaSynth? Well, now you can!
Available for $19.95Purchase Keycode
Here's an example of textures created in seconds using MSMidiPix:
- Load/Convert Standard MIDI files
Play from any MIDI source
- Quantize (or not) the notes to grid
- Create up to 50 pictures
- Click and Count In to a Beat Per Minute
- Loop Picture for "over dubbing"
- Automatically advance to next Picture
- Change line color
- Cycle colors to specified interval
- Multiple line styles
- Picture tools -Repeat, Blur, Faster and Shuffle